Wednesday, June 12, 2013

World's Dumbest Criminal.

Today, on CafeMom, I was milling around, reading through random posts, and I came across this one:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18641516/Redbox_Is_it_REALLY_stealing_picture_proof?next=621#replies

I. Am. Stunned. Nevermind that this chick is a dirty, dirty thief. What stuns me even more is that she actually POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET FOR EVERYONE TO SEE. So what happened? A bunch of other members contacted Redbox and reported her. Now she's under investigation, and it's only a matter of time before they catch her and bust her.

What really makes me angry about this is that Brian, the boys and I are struggling financially, and we have limited funds for entertainment purposes. Redbox is one of the things that we keep on standby when we have no money, because their rental fees are cheaper than say, Family Video. However, with costs steadily increasing (because of bitches like this), what are we to do one day when it suddenly costs $5 even to borrow a movie from Redbox? This makes me so mad. To be honest, I already thought she deserved to be busted for doing it in the first place, but for being stupid enough to broadcast it on the internet? This should go on an episode of "World's Dumbest Criminals". Seriously.

In other news, Dexter is sitting beside me trying like hell to poop. A lot of grunting accompanies his efforts, and lots of feet in the air or scrunching up into a ball and turning red in the face.


"Oh, Mother! I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint: it's in my diaper, and it's not a toaster."

No comments:

Post a Comment